Mission and Culture
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
Providing our customers with the best quality, delivery, and overall value possible.
- We are committed to meet and exceed, customer expectations at all times.
- We strive to be a role model company within our industry.
- We focus on continuous improvements throughout the manufacturing process which in turn helps our customers, suppliers and employees.
- We believe success will be achieved by the personal growth of our employees.
- We operate as a team and make decisions together to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- We will strive to conserve, reuse, and recycle all materials with the objective of having zero impact on the environment.
- We will continue to invest in our employee’s growth and the latest technology to secure a future with our customers.
Central Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. is a precision CNC machine shop specializing in complex machined components via turning, milling, EDM (wire and plunge), 3D Printing (additive manufacturing), and grinding (surface, ID/OD and hone), with over 55 years of manufacturing experience. We pride ourselves on having the most highly skilled workforce, combined with cutting edge technologies in machines, tooling, inspection equipment, and process systems at both our Michigan plants. We are AS9100/ISO9001:2015 Certified. CIM has been nominated 3 consecutive years as one of Michigan’s Top 50 Companies to Watch and awarded in 2018.
As a custom tooling manufacturer, we pride ourselves in our technical versatility and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations. We understand the fundamental requirements of superior performance and our team takes extreme pride in building quality products which with incredible efficiency provide a competitive edge for our customers. We want to be your supplier of choice!!
- CAGE Code (Commercial and Government Entity): 1WLL4
- ISO9001:2015 Certification #6896
- AS9100 Rev D Certification #6896
Central Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. was founded in 1965, in Saginaw, Michigan, with just two employees. In 1980, the Company relocated to the quaint town of Harbor Springs, Michigan where the Company continues its growth. After 49 years of service, and outstanding reputation for quality and a balanced customer base, ownership changed hands in 2014.
Since 2014 Central Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. has been grown steadily within existing and new customers. CIM was named one of the “2019 Michigan 50 Companies to Watch” by Michigan Celebrates Small Business, the most prestigious small business awards program in the state. CIM was chosen for the honor from more than 600 nominees.
Central Industrial Manufacturing’s main focus is to not only supply the highest quality products at competitive prices, and on-time delivery, but to do so by exceeding customer expectations.